- Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. takes privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation. By visiting our website and submitting information to us, you consent to our using your information in accordance with this policy.
- Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. website and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to use shopping carts and to personalise your experience on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behaviour so we can improve our communications and products.
- Cookies can be disabled in the browser. If you want to disable cookies in the web browser check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies.
- The cookies used on our websites have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
- Category 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided.
- Category 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Category 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localised for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customisable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. websites