Taking food waste off the menu
Food waste is bad for profit and the environment. In partnership with Too Good To Go, The Crown Estate hosted an informative webinar designed to challenge traditional thinking and provide your business with tools, resources and simple solutions for reducing food waste, improving profitability and building a more sustainable business model in an uncertain environment.
The webinar is aimed at customers responsible for selling or providing food, including, but not limited to retailers, restaurants, bars, hotels, cafés, caterers and even office customers with canteens.
- Jane Wakiwaka, Head of Sustainability at The Crown Estate
- Jamie Crummie, Co-Founder of Too Good to Go
- Eleanor Morris, Special Advisor Hospitality and Food Service at WRAP
- Isabel Bradbury, Foundation Manager (UK Food Donations) at Pret
- Louisa Dodd, Project Manager at The Sustainable Restaurant Association